languages ....

How do I set XP so I can quickly switch between two languages?? Ex: English and Russian .........
Thanks ........
3 answers Last reply
More about languages

    Windows XP is written in specific language versions, therefore one
    cannot change it from one language version to another. You'll need
    to purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language version
    you desire, create a new partition and install the new O/S, thereby
    creating a dual-boot configuration.

    Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
    http://www.worldlanguage.com/

    A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
    http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

    HOW TO: Create a Multiple-Boot System in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306559&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Van" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

    | How do I set XP so I can quickly switch between two languages?? Ex: English and Russian .........
    | Thanks ........

    Thank You Carey!! What are all the different languages I see in control panel/languges for then??

    On Fri, 7 May 2004 06:56:01 -0700, Van

    >How do I set XP so I can quickly switch between two languages?? Ex: English and Russian .........
    >Thanks ........

    You can install additional languages for applications via Regional and
    Lanaguage Options and click on Languages, Details, Settings, Language
    Bar... and tick 'Show additional language bars in the task bar' to
    enable quick changes.

    Peter Hutchison
    Windows FAQ
    http://www.pcguru.plus.com/