How do I set XP so I can quickly switch between two languages?? Ex: English and Russian .........
Thanks ........

Windows XP is written in specific language versions, therefore one
cannot change it from one language version to another. You'll need
to purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language version
you desire, create a new partition and install the new O/S, thereby
creating a dual-boot configuration.

Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
http://www.worldlanguage.com/

A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

HOW TO: Create a Multiple-Boot System in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306559&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Van" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| How do I set XP so I can quickly switch between two languages?? Ex: English and Russian .........
| Thanks ........

Thank You Carey!! What are all the different languages I see in control panel/languges for then??

On Fri, 7 May 2004 06:56:01 -0700, Van

>How do I set XP so I can quickly switch between two languages?? Ex: English and Russian .........
>Thanks ........

You can install additional languages for applications via Regional and
Lanaguage Options and click on Languages, Details, Settings, Language
Bar... and tick 'Show additional language bars in the task bar' to
enable quick changes.

Peter Hutchison
Windows FAQ
http://www.pcguru.plus.com/