Need help with unique problem

Diane

Hi, I am having a problem that my service provide can
solve. I sent an email with an attachment (jpg) from my
dial-up account to my (brand) new dsl account (new
computer) and while the email arrived there was no
attachment. The file size was 103kb but all that was on
the email was the header info. I just started using XP,
and my dsl account uses MSN. I've been on the phone for
hours with the dsl and dial-up tech teams and each says it
is the other one's problem. I can send attachments with
the dial up to other people, and I can receive some
attachments on my dsl account.
Any ideas where to look next? (And yes, my outlook is set
to accept attachments).
Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated. I am
going crazy trying to solve this one!!!!

Select the message or jpeg etc.,R.click on it,select,send to compressed
or zipped folder,then send zipped.It uses less space.Or try by-passing outlook,
go to msn hotmail,send a message,click the paper clip to also include file or photo,
send directly from hotmail.Are youre settings set-up correctly in internet options,
user groups.

Diane wrote:
> Hi, I am having a problem that my service provide can
> solve. I sent an email with an attachment (jpg) from my
> dial-up account to my (brand) new dsl account (new
> computer) and while the email arrived there was no
> attachment. The file size was 103kb but all that was on
> the email was the header info. I just started using XP,
> and my dsl account uses MSN. I've been on the phone for
> hours with the dsl and dial-up tech teams and each says it
> is the other one's problem. I can send attachments with
> the dial up to other people, and I can receive some
> attachments on my dsl account.
> Any ideas where to look next? (And yes, my outlook is set
> to accept attachments).
> Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated. I am
> going crazy trying to solve this one!!!!

See if any of the following links help
Q246186 - OLEXP: Image May Not Appear in Message Received with Outlook
Express:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=246186

OLEXP: Image May Not Appear in Message Sent with Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=171908

OLEXP: Images in E-Mail Messages Are Missing After You Apply Stationery
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=256974

Some types of images don't display
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/bugs.htm#nopreview

--