  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 7, 2004 3:04:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I am stuck on the 13th mission, Vailant Soldiers, and the only
walkthroughs I find don't go beyond mission 12...

Anyone know where to find a complete walkthrough to help me out on
this and possibly the later missions? Thanks!

Sean

More about : black hawk walkthrough

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 2:25:58 AM

seanabbey@hotmail.com (Sean Abbey) wrote in message news:<1bed750d.0411070004.46b6a191@posting.google.com>...
> I am stuck on the 13th mission, Vailant Soldiers, and the only
> walkthroughs I find don't go beyond mission 12...
>
> Anyone know where to find a complete walkthrough to help me out on
> this and possibly the later missions? Thanks!
>
> Sean

Well, I just finished the game. Is the expansion any good? ;)

Sean
!