DF: Black Hawk Down Walkthrough...

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I am stuck on the 13th mission, Vailant Soldiers, and the only
walkthroughs I find don't go beyond mission 12...

Anyone know where to find a complete walkthrough to help me out on
this and possibly the later missions? Thanks!

Sean
1 answer Last reply
More about black hawk walkthrough
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    seanabbey@hotmail.com (Sean Abbey) wrote in message news:<1bed750d.0411070004.46b6a191@posting.google.com>...
    > I am stuck on the 13th mission, Vailant Soldiers, and the only
    > walkthroughs I find don't go beyond mission 12...
    >
    > Anyone know where to find a complete walkthrough to help me out on
    > this and possibly the later missions? Thanks!
    >
    > Sean

    Well, I just finished the game. Is the expansion any good? ;)

    Sean

Games Video Games