where is the Phone dialer??

Hi there,
I just up graded to XP, but I can't find the Phone Dialer which is stand alone program. I like to use it to make phone call. I had try to find it ...but no luck...pls...tell me where is it...

Thank you

On Sat, 8 May 2004 09:01:04 -0700, S_Ya wrote:

> Hi there, I just up graded to XP, but I can't find the Phone Dialer which
> is stand alone program. I like to use it to make phone call. I had try
> to find it ...but no luck...pls...tell me where is it...
>

> Thank you

The program is included in XP but as you've discovered there is no shortcut
for it. You can create your own shortcut to <drive letter:>\Program
Files\Windows NT\dialer.exe. (Replace "drive letter" with the letter for
the drive that holds the default Program Files folder.

Or use Start> Run> dialer to launch the program.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

TRENDING THREADS