Internet Explorer 6

Jim

Ho do I fix my internet explorer 6 no matter what I do it always astarts in minimized status on task bar?

Create a shortcut to the browser by right clicking the Internet Explorer icon,
right-click the shortcut, change the Run: Maximized.
Or maximize the window, when you exit, hold shift and click the x in the corner.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ho do I fix my internet explorer 6 no matter what I do it always astarts in
minimized status on task bar?

"jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ho do I fix my internet explorer 6 no matter what I do it always
> astarts in minimized status on task bar?

Open such a window.
Don't choose Maximize.
Close all other windows.
Right click the entry and choose Restore (if it isn't grayed out).
Right click its entry on the taskbar and choose Size.
Use the arrow keys to make it the size you want (or at least some of it is
on the screen).
You may have to use a right click on the taskbar an choose Move to get the
top onto the screen.
Close it that way, making sure that it is the last IE window closed.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com