Sign in with
Your question

Far Cry is cool

Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2006 4:02:18 PM

I've had Far Cry for over 2.5 years and never once played it. I read how buggy it was but overall a good game. Well I installed it and the latest patches and wow I'm surprised, it's pretty good.

Do any of you have this problem of not playing a game for years and then realizing how dumb that is.

WORD!

I dunno why I am posting this btw.

More about : cry cool

July 24, 2006 11:33:05 PM

Yes, it IS cool. Though frustratingly hard when the monkeys arrive, and then the larger ones....

Check out Crysis when you get the chance, will definately strain the average fellow's desktop :lol: 
July 25, 2006 8:36:11 AM

Far Cry was buggy? Never experienced any issues with the game personally :?

And the game is good right up until the Trigens appear then it all goes downhill.
Related resources
July 25, 2006 3:17:36 PM

The only issue I ever saw with farcry was that some of the smaller faster monsters would occasionally get partially stuck in a wall or some other object, it only happened very occasionally so it didn't effect gameplay too much.
July 25, 2006 3:54:39 PM

Yea those zombie monkey things are hard. I was having fun killing the retarded mercenaries with the shitty A.I.

Oh well.
July 25, 2006 7:58:27 PM

I always enjoyed shooting the mercenaries on the ground and watching the ragdoll physics throw their limbs around. I would leave them with bullet holes all over their bodies. Oh and I always shot those pigs that wander around the island right between the eyes.
July 26, 2006 8:44:49 PM

one word: sniper rifle (well it's 2 words, but meh)

very fun game, i have to play it again on my new vc :D 
July 26, 2006 11:40:52 PM

crysis wont run at all on an "average " desktop atleast not a medium low ranged ones, check the specs in the forum , ill post them in a minute.
!