Forced Logon after installation of .NET

I installed the Microsoft .NET framework, Version 1.1. Now I'm forced to
log on each time my computer boots although I have only one account.

Is there a way to tweak Windows to log on automatically?
1 answer Last reply
More about forced logon installation

    Nick Cellino wrote:
    > I installed the Microsoft .NET framework, Version 1.1. Now I'm forced
    > to log on each time my computer boots although I have only one
    > account.
    >
    > Is there a way to tweak Windows to log on automatically?

    Funny you should put it that way..

    Get "TweakUI" from Microsoft. Install it. Locate the "Logon" options and
    set your user to Automatically Logon!

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Framework Computers Microsoft Windows XP