Antivirus Programs

May I install Norton AntiVirus and McAfee Security on my
computer?
Thank you for your help,
meadow
2 answers Last reply
More about antivirus programs

    Greetings --

    It's your computer. Install whatever you like, as long as you own
    a valid license for each.

    Bruce Chambers

    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. -- RAH

    AnonymousUser2112 wrote:
    > Shenan-you wrote an excellent security book. I found it very useful.
    > Thanks.

    You are welcome.

    --
    <- Shenan ->