The Jive Dudes at Comic-Con? Surely You Can\'t Be Serious

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
Now that Comic-Con 2006 is over, it\'s time to go back over the costumes, icons, previews and pulp that populated the San Diego Convention Center last week. From upcoming video games, new comics and graphic novels, and glimpses of next year\'s blockbuster movies, the event was packed. And it all starts with the Jive Dudes

Speak out in the TwitchGuru reader survey!

testbenchdude

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Some constructive critizism: please proofread your articles before you post them. I stopped reading after the third error on the first page because all the continuity of the article is lost every time a reader has to stop and try to figure out what you are saying.

I'm not a spelling or grammar nazi--I just expect more out of a professional website that I have frequented for the past 6 years. Please take this as constructive, I’m not here to start flames.

SmileyTPB1

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2006
I've been to the Comic-Con for several years and am always entertained by the random people that show up in the autograph area. I've seen Mike Teevee from the orinignal Willy Wonka movie. I've seen the girl from the old Showtime series Sherman Oaks. One year there was most of the cast from Battlestar Galactica. Not any of the main caracters but all of the supporting caracters that were maybe in one scene per episode. Always go to the Con because you never know what you will see.