EA is goind to the dogs

airvents

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2006
well after the Fiasco with a very problematic game that cost me alomst 60 bucks and was so bad that i lost all my respect for them and guess what the game was.....Battlefield 2.. yep thats right BF 2 long load times bad game design unfair combat unaccurate weapons and the invinci tank nah id rather go put my wiener in a meat grinder before i play that game again...... and yep thats y i hate EA and now this......

G

well after the Fiasco with a very problematic game that cost me alomst 60 bucks and was so bad that i lost all my respect for them and guess what the game was.....Battlefield 2.. yep thats right BF 2 long load times bad game design unfair combat unaccurate weapons and the invinci tank nah id rather go put my wiener in a meat grinder before i play that game again...... and yep thats y i hate EA and now this......

Some people actually enjoy BF2. Very much so even. And they don't complain like you do. Ah...I forgot; that's actually quite a lot of people.

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
i agrie every game that comes out from them is 50 or $60 its geting realy insane, i rememember the times that games used to cost that 40 and that was a lot, and the special editions were for about 70 or so (for diehard fans of games) and now almost every game costs that minimum 50, its ridiculus, no wonder that i dont play much games lol , its beter to wait for their prices to go down, and honestly the quality of games nowedays goes down the drain, most companies want to just put the "nicest" games, not the most playable, what hapend to replayeablity in games? now there is hardly a game that i could stand playing till the end, and wanting to replay it again, most of the time i just play it doe that max 2 weeks or so and then it just sits there on my hd :cry: .......or is it just me that i get realy bored with games, lol , there are some that i v been plaing for that year or so but thats not even a handful of such titles :cry:

G

You are right unfortunately; 90% of all PC games nowadays belong to the waste basket rightaway.

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
i know, and thats the most anoying part about it, even today when i go to a game store i just look at coms games without having that "o, wow, im geting that one for shoor" feeling about a game, most of the time the thoughts are" will it be even worth installing", but hopefuly next gen will bring some life to some games, althouim shoor there will be a lot of new/er games that will mostly wow people, and thats it. Guess well have to c, but so far i think there are 2 games that are worth looking forward to: Crysis, and Project offset, with the later having even more amazing graphics tha crysis, and the multiplayer of which seams to be planed to be an interesting concept.