I have subscription to a website, but whenever I try to acces the members area I keep getting redirected or looped back to the sites main page. My username and password are being accepted Ok.

Hi

Have you tried contacting the website's support to see if they can help you?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User