Contact list is missing from Outlook Express I am using Wi..

My contact list is missing in my Outlook Express Program. I know where the address book is but when I go to import it into OutLook Express address book nothing happens. Is there any other way to put my address book back in Outlook Express ProgramI contact HP instant support and was online with them for over 6 hours. Each tech told me different things to do with no result.

On Tue, 11 May 2004 17:41:03 -0700, ladysurgeon2004 wrote:

> My contact list is missing in my Outlook Express Program. I know where
> the address book is but when I go to import it into OutLook Express
> address book nothing happens. Is there any other way to put my address
> book back in Outlook Express ProgramI contact HP instant support and was
> online with them for over 6 hours. Each tech told me different things to
> do with no result.

View> Layout> check box for Contact List.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User