Hmmm..is this thing on?...

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hmmm..seems i been here before...(scratchin chin).....

--
Warmest Regards,
Goose<GD>

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Looking for my glasses.... Now *who* woke me up by turning the light back on
!

Ah, Goose !!!!! That's a long time m8.. DF has died because of NovaLogic..
They seem to have some morons who look at the market, and do just the
opposite what the markets asks....

Get Operation Flashpoint for $12 and join the fun !!!! That's a game that
still rocks...

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> Hmmm..seems i been here before...(scratchin chin).....
>
> --
> Warmest Regards,
> Goose<GD>
> "Why is it that our children cant read a bible in school, but they can in
> prison?"

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

quiet in here!

Sarge<GD>

"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Looking for my glasses.... Now *who* woke me up by turning the light back
> on !
>
> Ah, Goose !!!!! That's a long time m8.. DF has died because of NovaLogic..
> They seem to have some morons who look at the market, and do just the
> opposite what the markets asks....
>
> Get Operation Flashpoint for $12 and join the fun !!!! That's a game that
> still rocks...
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
> through the minds of either.
> -
> "Goose<GD>" <notgonnahappen@inyourlife.TNT> schreef in bericht
>> Hmmm..seems i been here before...(scratchin chin).....
>>
>> --
>> Warmest Regards,
>> Goose<GD>
>> "Why is it that our children cant read a bible in school, but they can in
>> prison?"

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

LOL !!! Everyone wakes up now !!! Sarge !!!! How's <GD> doing these days.. I
see a few on ventrilo once in a while, glad you're all alive and kicking !

--
-
"scott johnson" <scottajohnson@{remove}charter.net> schreef in bericht
> quiet in here!
>
> Sarge<GD>
>

> "NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> Looking for my glasses.... Now *who* woke me up by turning the light back
>> on !
>>
>> Ah, Goose !!!!! That's a long time m8.. DF has died because of
>> NovaLogic.. They seem to have some morons who look at the market, and do
>> just the opposite what the markets asks....
>>
>> Get Operation Flashpoint for $12 and join the fun !!!! That's a game
>> that still rocks...
>>
>> --
>> -
>> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
>> -
>> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
>> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
>> through the minds of either.
>> -
>> "Goose<GD>" <notgonnahappen@inyourlife.TNT> schreef in bericht
>>> Hmmm..seems i been here before...(scratchin chin).....
>>>
>>> --
>>> Warmest Regards,
>>> Goose<GD>
>>> "Why is it that our children cant read a bible in school, but they can
>>> in prison?"

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Some of us are kicking more than others; right this moment I can't say if I
am in the category or not:). There are a few of us on Ventrillo every night
playing Joint Ops.

FlytEng<GD>

> LOL !!! Everyone wakes up now !!! Sarge !!!! How's <GD> doing these days..
> see a few on ventrilo once in a while, glad you're all alive and kicking !
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
the
> lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
through
> the minds of either.
> -
> "scott johnson" <scottajohnson@{remove}charter.net> schreef in bericht
> > quiet in here!
> >
> > Sarge<GD>
> >

> > "NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >> Looking for my glasses.... Now *who* woke me up by turning the light
back
> >> on !
> >>
> >> Ah, Goose !!!!! That's a long time m8.. DF has died because of
> >> NovaLogic.. They seem to have some morons who look at the market, and
do
> >> just the opposite what the markets asks....
> >>
> >> Get Operation Flashpoint for $12 and join the fun !!!! That's a game
> >> that still rocks...
> >>
> >> --
> >> -
> >> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> >> -
> >> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
> >> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
> >> through the minds of either.
> >> -
> >> "Goose<GD>" <notgonnahappen@inyourlife.TNT> schreef in bericht

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

LMAO. i come outta the woodwork ONE time...sheesh......

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hey, how the hell am I supposed to troll in here with all you old timers
making noise. Now hush up and get back under the damn bridge....

--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"Goose<GD>" <notgonnahappen@inyourlife.TNT> wrote in message
> LMAO. i come outta the woodwork ONE time...sheesh......

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yo Reporter picks up an unexploded IED disguised
as a cigar box guitar and gently strums, while
several of the manflesh eating stray dogs (*) howl
in accapella style...

http://www.barynya.com/mp3/Alesha_Misha/Dorogoi.mp3

(*)
http://www.turkishpress.com/world/news.asp?id=041210033510.1bgx7r1p.xml

Pssst DF County! We can have these in OFP right now! ;P

NedFox <TZW> wrote:
> Those where the days my friend, those where the days.
> And you're right , TJ's is much like those days .. Many have faded
like the
> old soldiers from the song, but the core is still alive and kicking !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Gaaaaawd dammn.....imma havin flashbacks......good ones mind you...
Nothing like running up da Hill...PonchoVillia... stylee just to find Riz
(with or without gyal #1) or M4Honey standing by with a friendly
k-bar....LMAO

We be poppin smoke in teh LZ.....(the Lt. has the rEEfer pvt....:O ) and to
this day, i get strange looks when i yell "Zips in da wire" at
WallyWorld.......Oooooooweeeeee!

Total class from da R.R as with all the crew who live it up, online....just
to die happy.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

My sentiments exactly Goose:) Nice to see you here on the NG again Riz,
been a long time.

FlytEng<GD>

"Goose<GD>" <notinthislifetime@ya.spammer.head> wrote in message
> Gaaaaawd dammn.....imma havin flashbacks......good ones mind you...
> Nothing like running up da Hill...PonchoVillia... stylee just to find Riz
> (with or without gyal #1) or M4Honey standing by with a friendly
> k-bar....LMAO
>
> We be poppin smoke in teh LZ.....(the Lt. has the rEEfer pvt....:O ) and
> this day, i get strange looks when i yell "Zips in da wire" at
> WallyWorld.......Oooooooweeeeee!
>
> Total class from da R.R as with all the crew who live it up,
online....just
> to die happy.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Those where the days my friend, those where the days.
And you're right , TJ's is much like those days .. Many have faded like the
old soldiers from the song, but the core is still alive and kicking !

Thx Riz, you brought back some memories :)
And yes, try to fire up that rusty PC of yours and meet us on the coop
server for some SERIOUS fun !

--
-
"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> schreef in bericht

> ... but, strangely, to achieve this level of
> mutual undercover ecstasy, all I had to do was
> softly whisper (from behind) 'Allah Huakbah'
> into her soft delicate ear!

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Klass, Riz, Pure Klass...................

--

"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
> Yo Reporter picks up an unexploded IED disguised
> as a cigar box guitar and gently strums, while
> several of the manflesh eating stray dogs (*) howl
> in accapella style...
>
> http://www.barynya.com/mp3/Alesha_Misha/Dorogoi.mp3
>

> (*)
> http://www.turkishpress.com/world/news.asp?id=041210033510.1bgx7r1p.xml
>
> Pssst DF County! We can have these in OFP right now! ;P
>

> NedFox <TZW> wrote:
>> Those where the days my friend, those where the days.
>> And you're right , TJ's is much like those days .. Many have faded
> like the
>> old soldiers from the song, but the core is still alive and kicking !

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Missed you being around buddy, Im not far from London Village now wither,
just cant share any of those special smokes of yours if ya fancy a jar
sometime :)

"Goose<GD>" <notinthislifetime@ya.spammer.head> wrote in message
> Gaaaaawd dammn.....imma havin flashbacks......good ones mind you...
> Nothing like running up da Hill...PonchoVillia... stylee just to find Riz
> (with or without gyal #1) or M4Honey standing by with a friendly
> k-bar....LMAO
>
> We be poppin smoke in teh LZ.....(the Lt. has the rEEfer pvt....:O ) and
> to this day, i get strange looks when i yell "Zips in da wire" at
> WallyWorld.......Oooooooweeeeee!
>
> Total class from da R.R as with all the crew who live it up,
> online....just to die happy.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Good to see ya havn't lost the touch m8:)
"Damor <TZW>" <damor@NOSPAMHEREtimezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
> Klass, Riz, Pure Klass...................
>
> --
> Damor <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
>

> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
> inevitable....
>

> "Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
> > Yo Reporter picks up an unexploded IED disguised
> > as a cigar box guitar and gently strums, while
> > several of the manflesh eating stray dogs (*) howl
> > in accapella style...
> >
> > http://www.barynya.com/mp3/Alesha_Misha/Dorogoi.mp3
> >

> > (*)
> > http://www.turkishpress.com/world/news.asp?id=041210033510.1bgx7r1p.xml
> >
> > Pssst DF County! We can have these in OFP right now! ;P
> >

> > NedFox <TZW> wrote:
> >> Those where the days my friend, those where the days.
> >> And you're right , TJ's is much like those days .. Many have faded
> > like the
> >> old soldiers from the song, but the core is still alive and kicking !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Soooooperb - glad I hassled my ISP to get the newsgroups working again.

ai<TZW>

Goose<GD> wrote:
> Gaaaaawd dammn.....imma havin flashbacks......good ones mind you...
> Nothing like running up da Hill...PonchoVillia... stylee just to find Riz
> (with or without gyal #1) or M4Honey standing by with a friendly
> k-bar....LMAO
>
> We be poppin smoke in teh LZ.....(the Lt. has the rEEfer pvt....:O ) and to
> this day, i get strange looks when i yell "Zips in da wire" at
> WallyWorld.......Oooooooweeeeee!
>
> Total class from da R.R as with all the crew who live it up, online....just
> to die happy.

TJ

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Boo.

TJ

"Goose<GD>" <notgonnahappen@inyourlife.TNT> wrote in message
> Hmmm..seems i been here before...(scratchin chin).....
>
> --
> Warmest Regards,
> Goose<GD>
> "Why is it that our children cant read a bible in school, but they can in
> prison?"

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!, You scared the bejeesus outa me.

--

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> Boo.
>
> TJ
>

> "Goose<GD>" <notgonnahappen@inyourlife.TNT> wrote in message
>> Hmmm..seems i been here before...(scratchin chin).....
>>
>> --
>> Warmest Regards,
>> Goose<GD>
>> "Why is it that our children cant read a bible in school, but they can in
>> prison?"

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

And ME!!!

I suspect Goose is in terminal shock by now ;O)

Kiwi<GD> wrote:
> And ME!!!
>
> I suspect Goose is in terminal shock by now ;O)
> "Damor <TZW>" <damor@NOSPAMHEREtimezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
>
>>AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!, You scared the bejeesus outa me.
>>
>>--
>>Damor <TZW>
>>www.timezone-warriors.net
>>DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
>>

>>Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
>>inevitable....
>>

>>"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Boo.
>>>
>>>TJ
>>>

>>>"Goose<GD>" <notgonnahappen@inyourlife.TNT> wrote in message

> in

I now must change my shorts

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Ahh, yes. Newsgroups Rule #55......."...the use of shorts, while reading
newsgroups, is optional..." ....lmao.