Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

just installed XP Pro - upgrade from Win98SE. Why is it
that whenever I right click on a desktop icon I get the
pop-up <unable to load the file system driver RFFSD.VXD>?
It takes five left clicks to make this go away then the
menu appears that should have arrived with the right
click anyway.

I tried uninstalling A4Tech mouse drivers but no
difference...

Simon,

See: http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=56495

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell

"Simon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ba5c01c437ca$9b409940$a101280a@phx.gbl...
just installed XP Pro - upgrade from Win98SE. Why is it
that whenever I right click on a desktop icon I get the
pop-up <unable to load the file system driver RFFSD.VXD>?
It takes five left clicks to make this go away then the
menu appears that should have arrived with the right
click anyway.

I tried uninstalling A4Tech mouse drivers but no
difference...

A thousand thanks! It is fixed by removing Ntedrive.

Simon

You're welcome Simon.

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell

<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ba1d01c437cf$546acd60$a601280a@phx.gbl...
A thousand thanks! It is fixed by removing Ntedrive.

Simon

TRENDING THREADS