Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Saw JO(E) in the shop today and bought.....Half Life 2

Tony wrote:
> Saw JO(E) in the shop today and bought.....Half Life 2

> "Jan" <jan_4free@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

So JO E is out now? Wonder if I can be arsed buying it? Don't think
so. Think NoLogic have finally cured me of reflex buying theor products.

Cheers
ai<TZW>

Jan

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Thats why I posted it here, Half Life2 members are brainless ;-) just
kidding...sorry....
"Tony" <anthonykitchen@spam.msn.com> schreef in bericht
> Saw JO(E) in the shop today and bought.....Half Life 2

> "Jan" <jan_4free@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

You *must* be kidding... "Nice" and "Novalogic" are not compatible.

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

after playin NL games since DF1, Ive finally been cured of bad purchases
with JO. The latest 'update' proved NL has no interest in the community.

Quoted text: Tony [<coas0i$3os$1@hercules.btinternet.com>]:

>after playin NL games since DF1, Ive finally been cured of bad purchases
>with JO. The latest 'update' proved NL has no interest in the community.

Hi Tony,

as to "bad purchases" - then I shouldn't have bought Land Warrior and
TFD, too, because those were - IMO - a decline in terms of the DF
series. DF 1 was great at the time it came out. DF 2 was even better
with all the grass, the parachutes (it tooks NL until JO:E to have
them back). I still think that DF 2 was a very good "infantry sim". JO
is far from that.
But I wouldn't say that NL has no interest in the community. I think
that they were forced to make some changes and they had to do them
quick. Of course, it would have been better to have an option in the
game server settings to limit the number of snipers for example to a
certain percentage of all players on the server. I think that's more
difficult to do, so they just made some cosmetic changes to the sniper
character and that's it. (As for me: it's good the way it is. Less
snipers and those who still are out there do a great job).

cu
Victor

--
http://www.victor-whiskey.de/

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Nova Interupts Connections Excessivly..... nicw do go with nologic m8 ;O)

Kiwi;?<GD>
"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> You *must* be kidding... "Nice" and "Novalogic" are not compatible.
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
> through the minds of either.
> -
> "Jan" <jan_4free@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

If ya want a realistic infantry simulation, of all the games I've played
still nothing beats Operation Flashpoint GOTY edition. Big maps,
intelligent AI (sometimes) ability to use vehicles, aircraft, ships,
artillery, and best of all INCREDIBLE ability to modify and expand the game
as shown by the thousands of free addons, missions, and maps that have been
made for OFP including some that pushed the boundaries far beyond what the
company who made the game thought could be accomplished. The only
downside...it lacks "in game joining" capability on the MP part of the game.
But for single player missions nothing beats it and it is one of the few
games to allow realistic combined arms tactics. OFP2 will have in game
joining in the MP games, but sadly it won't be out until Spring 2006. :(

Chris G.
aka-Miles Teg<GD>

"Volker Wagner" <vww@gmx.org> wrote in message
> Quoted text: Tony [<coas0i$3os$1@hercules.btinternet.com>]:
>
> >after playin NL games since DF1, Ive finally been cured of bad purchases
> >with JO. The latest 'update' proved NL has no interest in the community.
>
> Hi Tony,
>
> as to "bad purchases" - then I shouldn't have bought Land Warrior and
> TFD, too, because those were - IMO - a decline in terms of the DF
> series. DF 1 was great at the time it came out. DF 2 was even better
> with all the grass, the parachutes (it tooks NL until JO:E to have
> them back). I still think that DF 2 was a very good "infantry sim". JO
> is far from that.
> But I wouldn't say that NL has no interest in the community. I think
> that they were forced to make some changes and they had to do them
> quick. Of course, it would have been better to have an option in the
> game server settings to limit the number of snipers for example to a
> certain percentage of all players on the server. I think that's more
> difficult to do, so they just made some cosmetic changes to the sniper
> character and that's it. (As for me: it's good the way it is. Less
> snipers and those who still are out there do a great job).
>
> cu
> Victor
>
> --
> http://www.victor-whiskey.de/

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

http://www.ardice.com/Computers/Software/Internet/Clients/Chat/IRC/mIRC/Scripts/Addons/

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Made by a company that understands what Customer Support is about:)