Joint Ops Escalation

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!
10 answers Last reply
More about joint escalation
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Saw JO(E) in the shop today and bought.....Half Life 2

    "Jan" <jan_4free@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Tony wrote:
    > Saw JO(E) in the shop today and bought.....Half Life 2

    > "Jan" <jan_4free@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

    So JO E is out now? Wonder if I can be arsed buying it? Don't think
    so. Think NoLogic have finally cured me of reflex buying theor products.

    Cheers
    ai<TZW>
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Thats why I posted it here, Half Life2 members are brainless ;-) just
    kidding...sorry....
    "Tony" <anthonykitchen@spam.msn.com> schreef in bericht
    > Saw JO(E) in the shop today and bought.....Half Life 2

    > "Jan" <jan_4free@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    You *must* be kidding... "Nice" and "Novalogic" are not compatible.

    --
    -
    Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
    > Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    after playin NL games since DF1, Ive finally been cured of bad purchases
    with JO. The latest 'update' proved NL has no interest in the community.

    "NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > You *must* be kidding... "Nice" and "Novalogic" are not compatible.
    >
    > --
    > -
    > Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
    > -
    > A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
    > the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
    > through the minds of either.
    > -
    > "Jan" <jan_4free@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    >> Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Quoted text: Tony [<coas0i$3os$1@hercules.btinternet.com>]:

    >after playin NL games since DF1, Ive finally been cured of bad purchases
    >with JO. The latest 'update' proved NL has no interest in the community.

    Hi Tony,

    as to "bad purchases" - then I shouldn't have bought Land Warrior and
    TFD, too, because those were - IMO - a decline in terms of the DF
    series. DF 1 was great at the time it came out. DF 2 was even better
    with all the grass, the parachutes (it tooks NL until JO:E to have
    them back). I still think that DF 2 was a very good "infantry sim". JO
    is far from that.
    But I wouldn't say that NL has no interest in the community. I think
    that they were forced to make some changes and they had to do them
    quick. Of course, it would have been better to have an option in the
    game server settings to limit the number of snipers for example to a
    certain percentage of all players on the server. I think that's more
    difficult to do, so they just made some cosmetic changes to the sniper
    character and that's it. (As for me: it's good the way it is. Less
    snipers and those who still are out there do a great job).

    cu
    Victor

    --
    http://www.victor-whiskey.de/
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Nova Interupts Connections Excessivly..... nicw do go with nologic m8 ;O)

    Kiwi;?<GD>
    "NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > You *must* be kidding... "Nice" and "Novalogic" are not compatible.
    >
    > --
    > -
    > Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
    > -
    > A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
    > the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
    > through the minds of either.
    > -
    > "Jan" <jan_4free@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    >> Updated to Escalation................whoh....nice...!!

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    If ya want a realistic infantry simulation, of all the games I've played
    still nothing beats Operation Flashpoint GOTY edition. Big maps,
    intelligent AI (sometimes) ability to use vehicles, aircraft, ships,
    artillery, and best of all INCREDIBLE ability to modify and expand the game
    as shown by the thousands of free addons, missions, and maps that have been
    made for OFP including some that pushed the boundaries far beyond what the
    company who made the game thought could be accomplished. The only
    downside...it lacks "in game joining" capability on the MP part of the game.
    But for single player missions nothing beats it and it is one of the few
    games to allow realistic combined arms tactics. OFP2 will have in game
    joining in the MP games, but sadly it won't be out until Spring 2006. :(

    Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>

    "Volker Wagner" <vww@gmx.org> wrote in message
    > Quoted text: Tony [<coas0i$3os$1@hercules.btinternet.com>]:
    >
    > >after playin NL games since DF1, Ive finally been cured of bad purchases
    > >with JO. The latest 'update' proved NL has no interest in the community.
    >
    > Hi Tony,
    >
    > as to "bad purchases" - then I shouldn't have bought Land Warrior and
    > TFD, too, because those were - IMO - a decline in terms of the DF
    > series. DF 1 was great at the time it came out. DF 2 was even better
    > with all the grass, the parachutes (it tooks NL until JO:E to have
    > them back). I still think that DF 2 was a very good "infantry sim". JO
    > is far from that.
    > But I wouldn't say that NL has no interest in the community. I think
    > that they were forced to make some changes and they had to do them
    > quick. Of course, it would have been better to have an option in the
    > game server settings to limit the number of snipers for example to a
    > certain percentage of all players on the server. I think that's more
    > difficult to do, so they just made some cosmetic changes to the sniper
    > character and that's it. (As for me: it's good the way it is. Less
    > snipers and those who still are out there do a great job).
    >
    > cu
    > Victor
    >
    > --
    > http://www.victor-whiskey.de/

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Made by a company that understands what Customer Support is about:)

Games Video Games