I have a TCE scanner model S440 and now with the Windows XP he dont function... I need a new driver of the TCE S440 by Windows XP ....My last program was the Windows 98 and the scanner was very good.....Help pse.

Check the website of the manufacturer for drivers.
The hardware manufacturer is responsible for drivers.
--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Bonaparte36" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a TCE scanner model S440 and now with the Windows XP he dont
function... I need a new driver of the TCE S440 by Windows XP ....My
last program was the Windows 98 and the scanner was very good.....Help
pse.

Also try going to the Control Panel and selecting Printers and Other
Hardware from the Category screen.

There is a Camera and Scanner selection there that worked for me to install
my old UMAX 610.
--
Joe

ALL INCOMING AND OUTGOING MESSAGES ARE SCANNED BY NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2004