what is default mail?

I have been trying to reach someone at our local news channel,but my windows say that my default mail client is not installed. How do I do this and what does this mean??

Hi,

Control Panel/Internet Options/Program tab, this should tell you what the
default client is. Once we know what it is, then we can reinstall it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone