change user icons and user names

I just set up a brand new computer that has windows xp.
It asked me for the users names, which I put in. Where
do I go to change those? And how do I change the little
icon?

Thank you -

Weezy

Hi,

Go to your Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts
Once you get to that screen you'll be able to see all your user accounts.
To change the User Names and icons click on any of the user accounts and
you'll be given the options to change the name and the icons as well as the
account type.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User