change user icons and user names

I just set up a brand new computer that has windows xp.
It asked me for the users names, which I put in. Where
do I go to change those? And how do I change the little
icon?

Thank you -

Weezy
1 answer Last reply
More about change user icons user names

    Hi,

    Go to your Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts
    Once you get to that screen you'll be able to see all your user accounts.
    To change the User Names and icons click on any of the user accounts and
    you'll be given the options to change the name and the icons as well as the
    account type.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Weezy" <lisa_work@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >I just set up a brand new computer that has windows xp.
    > It asked me for the users names, which I put in. Where
    > do I go to change those? And how do I change the little
    > icon?
    >
    > Thank you -
    >
    > Weezy

Microsoft Icons Windows XP