JACKS0NESP

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2006
What my subject said....
It is going dead sadly, and this is a post to 1. Get people to play the awesome game again, and 2. To see who some people are.

Anyway, I play daily, in WOD(non n00b servers like Southern Fried Wod...kind of like Ciphs and Assassins, which went down last year), and base2 dm/tdm(rail servers).
My names are:

TheInternet?

RustInPeace

Rate

To anyone who has never played the game before, buy it...it is 10$ max. Awesome online, okay single player. I own and play new games(Oblivion, UT2K4, GTR, GT Legends, F.E.A.R, etc, and nothing compares to this, IMO. 8)

ZeTHeR

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2006
Yeah it going dead. Sadly:(

I was not so sure of this until I set up a server recently. I found that I got fewer people than I expect. It has only been a few weeks, but you expect more.

Anyways... yes there are still player out there.

Tastyspleen.net is thriving... they even game me that server I mentioned before. The problem with tasty is that they seem to have stifiled a lot of the newer players, and granted server mods that help better players. (lack of spawn protect, and so on)

I too play daily, in mostly rail servers, whick has been my thing for a long time. I quit for a long time though.

My names are:

ZeTHeR
[BTF]ZeTHeR

AND<<<

My server can be found at....

72.232.228.186:27918