Hide/Deny access to other users folders

May 13, 2004 6:06:42 AM

I'm using Win XP Proffessional and I want to know how can
deny access to folders created by me (Administrator) to
other users.

Thanks,
Eusebio.
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 6:45:12 AM

.... and the security tab doesn't let me to do this ...

Anonymous
May 13, 2004 9:44:41 AM

Hi,

You need to use the security settings, see:

HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows
XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308418

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

"Eusebio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Win XP Proffessional and I want to know how can
> deny access to folders created by me (Administrator) to
> other users.
>
> Thanks,
> Eusebio.
Anonymous