Windows won't remember password .

I have to type my password each time I connect to my ISP's server. The check box to remember password is checked. I tried creating a new connection but same problem.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows remember password

    Hi

    See if the following helps:

    "Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;264672&Product=oex

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 06:16:21 -0700, NeilL wrote:

    > I have to type my password each time I connect to my ISP's server. The
    > check box to remember password is checked. I tried creating a new
    > connection but same problem.

    Some secure pages block the caching of the password. It's possible that
    your ISP does this. For example, it's not uncommon to see an extra login
    required to view account information and to find that the password for that
    login page is not cached.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Connection Internet Service Providers Microsoft Windows XP