Windows won't remember password .

I have to type my password each time I connect to my ISP's server. The check box to remember password is checked. I tried creating a new connection but same problem.

Hi

See if the following helps:

"Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;264672&Product=oex

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

On Thu, 13 May 2004 06:16:21 -0700, NeilL wrote:

> I have to type my password each time I connect to my ISP's server. The
> check box to remember password is checked. I tried creating a new
> connection but same problem.

Some secure pages block the caching of the password. It's possible that
your ISP does this. For example, it's not uncommon to see an extra login
required to view account information and to find that the password for that
login page is not cached.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User