How do I make a program open full screen?

May 13, 2004 10:29:35 PM

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make a program always
open "full screen" rather than say as a 640 x 480 or 800 x 600
window?

Thanks,

Jim
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 11:02:27 PM

Jim <wdxp@cox.net> wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make a program always
>open "full screen" rather than say as a 640 x 480 or 800 x 600
>window?

Depends on the application. Generally you can use the START command in
a batch file for this purpose. For more help type
START /?
at DOS prompt.

--
(tm)