How do I make a program open full screen?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make a program always
open "full screen" rather than say as a 640 x 480 or 800 x 600
window?

Thanks,

Jim
1 answer Last reply
More about make program open full screen

    Jim <wdxp@cox.net> wrote:

    >I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make a program always
    >open "full screen" rather than say as a 640 x 480 or 800 x 600
    >window?

    Depends on the application. Generally you can use the START command in
    a batch file for this purpose. For more help type
    START /?
    at DOS prompt.

    --
    (tm)