briteball

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
This game looks to fun enough to make some heads turn :)

http://www.dungeonrunners.com/

they claim to have randomly generated dungeons and can play minutes at a time or in it for the long haul

mizlplix

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
I was in the closed Beta. Lots of promise. Can be soloed or grouped. The quests are not as involved as in WoW. Graphics are pretty cool too.

briteball

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
i sent in a question too their Tech support about the MP portion how many players are allowed??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting the Dungeon Runners Support Team.

At this time, we don't have specific details on how many players will be able to log into the Dungeon Runners game at once. However, it's safe to say that tens of thousands of players will be logging into Dungeon Runners each day after its official release. It is also likely that you'll run past hundreds of live players during a typical play session

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well this is not what i was looking for i was more wondering how many are allowed in a group in MP

it seems if there are always players running around how is the dungeon suppose to random generate??

mizlplix

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
Dungeon Runners is still in closed Beta. Things are not set-in-concrete. The Devs are good to work with and the game is very fun and absorbing to play. Yes the instances are random generated, but _it is still evolving_

Each week things are changed and new things added. I cant even guess at the finished result. (Except to say I will be there.) MPX