need some help

i need register windows xp and the icon to do so was in
the lower right hand corner but know its not so how do i
register it
1 answer Last reply
More about need help

    lala wrote:
    > i need register windows xp and the icon to do so was in
    > the lower right hand corner but know its not so how do i
    > register it

    You must mean "Activate" (Registration is voluntary and as far as I can
    tell, holds no benefit.)

    HOW TO: Activate Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307890

    --