need some help

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 15, 2004 4:11:30 AM

i need register windows xp and the icon to do so was in
the lower right hand corner but know its not so how do i
register it

More about : question

Anonymous
May 15, 2004 6:48:47 AM

lala wrote:
> i need register windows xp and the icon to do so was in
> the lower right hand corner but know its not so how do i
> register it

You must mean "Activate" (Registration is voluntary and as far as I can
tell, holds no benefit.)

HOW TO: Activate Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307890

--