Lost my desktop icon in the quick launch

May 15, 2004 9:41:54 PM

Hi. I've lost my desktop icon in the quick launch toolbar. I've tried
dragging, copying etc. to get it back there, but it just won't go. Does
anyone know how I can get the desktop back there? your help would be
appreciated. thank you. Susie
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 9:41:55 PM

Suzie wrote:
> Hi. I've lost my desktop icon in the quick launch toolbar. I've
> tried dragging, copying etc. to get it back there, but it just won't
> go. Does anyone know how I can get the desktop back there? your
> help would be appreciated. thank you. Susie

You mean the "Show Desktop" icon?
I did a google search FOR you (please, try this yourself in the future) and
found the following articles.

Restore the Show Desktop shortcut on Quick Launch Bar
http://www.dougknox.com/tips/showdesktop.htm

Restore the Show Desktop Icon
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,...

How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=190355

--
<- Shenan ->
May 15, 2004 9:54:52 PM

Thank you Shenan
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 9:54:53 PM

Suzie wrote:
> Thank you Shenan

No Problem. Hope that gets you where you wanted. =)

--
<- Shenan ->