Software in Limited Accounts

Hi
Although I do have some knowledge of PC im still learning
XP, and at the moment the pc is within a youthclub, so we
created a separate account which has been set ti
limitation so none deletes or changes anything. anyway the
main account is open yet paasword pretected. weve
installed software and following happens

Either it completly rejects it for some reason
Mainly it will work in the main account but not in the
limited account, is there away to get around this

Also someones set the main account to all black in
displayes, any ideas of how to get back to normal

Paul
2 answers Last reply
More about software limited accounts

    Paul P wrote:

    > Hi
    > Although I do have some knowledge of PC im still learning
    > XP, and at the moment the pc is within a youthclub, so we
    > created a separate account which has been set ti
    > limitation so none deletes or changes anything. anyway the
    > main account is open yet paasword pretected. weve
    > installed software and following happens
    >
    > Either it completly rejects it for some reason
    > Mainly it will work in the main account but not in the
    > limited account, is there away to get around this
    >
    > Also someones set the main account to all black in
    > displayes, any ideas of how to get back to normal
    >
    > Paul

    Learn to understand that Windows XP is a more complex,
    secure operating system than the other Windows systems.
    In XP, there are Administrator and User groups. As the
    names imply, privileges are assigned to different types
    of users. In general, "Users" only get to use the computer
    and have only limited privileges at administrative chores,
    such as installing programs, changing system settings or
    even assigning privileges to users. The answer is to become
    an administrator.

    Thanks but u not read it or understood it its the
    administrators account that thewy have somehow changed -
    its all black and unable to change it as the only account
    available is limited

    PP

Microsoft Software Windows XP