Big Problem With SENAO WiFi Access Point & WiFi Router .....

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
July 24, 2004 11:54:19 PM

Hi

I'm Happy Here

I Have Wireless Broadband Router & Wireless Access Point .. All From
SENAO Company

Please See Description

http://www.senao.com/english/produc...02&proid=000023

http://www.senao.com/english/produc...02&proid=000025

And I have ADSL cable Router .. Then

I Connect The Wireless Broadband Router To ADSL Cable Router But The
Range not Good To My Room

I Buy Wireless Access Point , For Plus The Range Via Wireless , From
Wireless Broadband Router , But I Can't access To Internet From Access
Point And I cant Get DHCP From Access Point ,The Access Point Give Me
Privet Ip Address ,, But Wireless Broadband Router Give Me DHCP And
Surf OK
How Can I Setting The Access Point Or The Wireless Broadband Router To
Connect The InterNet From Any One

Please Help

Note : I Enter Same SSID Name To My Access Point And Wireless Router &
I chang Channel Router To Number 1 & Access Point In Channel 7

,, Access point In First Floor , Wireless Broadband Router In Second
floor

Thanks

--
DiGi SAT
July 26, 2004 9:34:46 PM

"DiGi SAT" <DiGi.SAT.19wz1m@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message
news:D iGi.SAT.19wz1m@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

> Hi
>

> I'm Happy Here
>
> I Have Wireless Broadband Router & Wireless Access Point .. All From
> SENAO Company
>
> Please See Description
>
> http://www.senao.com/english/produc...02&proid=000023
>
> http://www.senao.com/english/produc...02&proid=000025
>
> And I have ADSL cable Router .. Then
>
> I Connect The Wireless Broadband Router To ADSL Cable Router But The
> Range not Good To My Room
>
> I Buy Wireless Access Point , For Plus The Range Via Wireless , From
> Wireless Broadband Router , But I Can't access To Internet From Access
> Point And I cant Get DHCP From Access Point ,The Access Point Give Me
> Privet Ip Address ,, But Wireless Broadband Router Give Me DHCP And
> Surf OK
> How Can I Setting The Access Point Or The Wireless Broadband Router To
> Connect The InterNet From Any One
1). Disable the DHCP server in the Access Point.
2). Configure your AP's IP address or let it assigned by DHCP (Router)
3). Configure your wireless card to get and IP by DHCP or specify one
default gateway and DNS server.

4). Surf the Internet
The SSID may be different, it does not matter.

!