Lost Netscape Bookmarks

1. I upgraded from Win 98 to XP Home. Is there any reason
why Netscape loses bookmarks? How can I find them?

BobGriffin wrote:
> 1. I upgraded from Win 98 to XP Home. Is there any reason
> why Netscape loses bookmarks? How can I find them?

Search for a file named bookmarks.html. Mine traces back to
Netscape 3.04 although current Netscape version is 7.1.

BobGriffin wrote:
> 1. I upgraded from Win 98 to XP Home. Is there any reason
> why Netscape loses bookmarks? How can I find them?

You'd probably be better off posting to the netscape.public,general or
netscape.netscape7.windows(this one's on a secure server) newsgroups.
You may have to install a newsreader program.

Ann W.