problem opening documents in Word

May 15, 2004 12:16:07 PM

Hello, hope you are all making it a great day. I have a problem opening my documents in Word. I can see that the documents are there but I get a pop up box saying "Unable to read file" or mostly saying that the document "is not available." Can anyone tell me what may be causing that problem and how I can fix it? And thank-you for any help I can get with this. Randy.
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 3:07:53 PM

Please visit the appropriate Word newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!