Printer or XP problem

In a document I must have line numbers for the Court.
This I have been doing for 15 years; all of a sudden the
numbers print in what looks like Arabic numerals.
I have deleted the Arabic fonts... I have tried
everything including reinstalling printer. I dare not
reinstall my XP in fear of destroying important files.

Please help... rush transcript.

Ron

If you are using MS Word, go to one of the newsgroups for that program.
There are many knowledgeable people there who might be able to help you.
--
Ron P

Sometimes you're the windshield:)
sometimes you're the bug:(

"lucieblack" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In a document I must have line numbers for the Court.
> This I have been doing for 15 years; all of a sudden the
> numbers print in what looks like Arabic numerals.
> I have deleted the Arabic fonts... I have tried
> everything including reinstalling printer. I dare not
> reinstall my XP in fear of destroying important files.
>
> Please help... rush transcript.

TRENDING THREADS