Screensaver of Photos (To Anonymous)

Follow up:

Sorry, I'm a newby. I need more information. Right click on what and
then......???
Thanks.

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

"BarbaraMN" <NOschissel@SPAMattNO.net> wrote in message
> Follow up:
>
> Sorry, I'm a newby. I need more information. Right click on what and
> then......???
> Thanks.

Right click on desk top

Select properties

Select Screen Saver

Click on downward arrow in the left hand box under the icon of the monitor.

Select `My Picture Slideshow`

Select `Settings`

Approx halfway down window click on `Browse`.

Select pictures on your PC you want to use.

Click `O.K.`

Adjust settings.

Click `O.K.`

Click `Apply`

All done.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much to both of the responders. I appreciate it.
"Phil" <phil@nospam.philmike.co.uk> wrote in message

> "BarbaraMN" <NOschissel@SPAMattNO.net> wrote in message
> > Follow up:
> >
> > Sorry, I'm a newby. I need more information. Right click on what and
> > then......???
> > Thanks.
> >

> Right click on desk top
>
> Select properties
>
> Select Screen Saver
>

> Click on downward arrow in the left hand box under the icon of the
monitor.

> Select `My Picture Slideshow`
>
> Select `Settings`
>
> Approx halfway down window click on `Browse`.
>
> Select pictures on your PC you want to use.
>
> Click `O.K.`
>
> Adjust settings.
>
> Click `O.K.`
>
> Click `Apply`
>
> All done.
>
> Hope that helps.

Hi, go in to your screen saver properties, (Right click on the desktop and
select properties and then select screensaver tab).

Under Screensaver - select My Picture Slideshow

All pictures in my documents/my pictures should now be shown

Hope this helps