MP 3 Player

I just bought the new MPIO MP3 Player.
I downloaded the MP Manager 2 but can't seem to run the
program.
I keep getting the following results:

"index [0] is out of range [0-0]"

followed by:
microsoft visual C++ runtime library " runtime error:
C:/program files....... abnormal program termination"

PLEASE help.

Thank you
..

----- d wrote: -----

I just bought the new MPIO MP3 Player.
I downloaded the MP Manager 2 but can't seem to run the
program.
I keep getting the following results:

"index [0] is out of range [0-0]"

followed by:
microsoft visual C++ runtime library " runtime error:
C:/program files....... abnormal program termination"

PLEASE help.

Thank you
..

Where did you get the MP# software? If it was from an add on Google it is most likly SPYWARE!!! So if you didn't get it off download.com our somplace you trust (other than those adds) you should uninstall it because if it is spyware it is LEAGLE. It got downloaded on your computer with your knowloge.

Mike Szewil

Actually, the program came from the installation disk
when I bought the MP 3 Player.
So, I think I'm safe....

One can play MP3s with WinMP 7 or 8 or 9. One can record same as well.
Indexing MP3s in available. Similar with Nero with audio file type
conversion flexibility to MP3. Musicmatch will do similar. Lotta freebies
out there too. What are you doing?
"d" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just bought the new MPIO MP3 Player.
> I downloaded the MP Manager 2 but can't seem to run the
> program.
> I keep getting the following results:
>
> "index [0] is out of range [0-0]"
>
> followed by:
> microsoft visual C++ runtime library " runtime error:
> C:/program files....... abnormal program termination"
>
> PLEASE help.
>
> Thank you
> .

Well,
I just bought the MPIO MP 3 player and installed the installation CD that came with it.
It says that I won't be able to download any music from the net onto my MP 3 if I do not use the MP manager program.
But when I try and run the manger program I am greeted with the following:

"index[0] out of range [0-0]."

followed by the runtime error ,visual library C++ program c:/ .......... abnormal program termination.

I have no idea how to correct it..

I'm just trying to download some songs onto my MP3 player - nothing fancy..

help!