Can I Install a Guest OS WIN 200 Server

Sir

Can I install Windows 2000 Server as one of the

Guest Operating System? Is it supported in the

Virtual PC 2004.

I want to practice with networking kind of trials with
server and client operating systems.

will it work in VPC 2004. Please help

On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:27:31 -0700, D V K RAJU wrote:

> Sir
>
> Can I install Windows 2000 Server as one of the
>
> Guest Operating System? Is it supported in the
>
> Virtual PC 2004.
>
> I want to practice with networking kind of trials with
> server and client operating systems.
>
> will it work in VPC 2004. Please help

You will want to ask this question in the Virtual PC newsgroup:

If using the web interface, there is a link to the newsgroup on this page:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/virtualpc/support/default.asp

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:27:31 -0700, D V K RAJU wrote:

> Sir
>
> Can I install Windows 2000 Server as one of the
>
> Guest Operating System? Is it supported in the
>
> Virtual PC 2004.
>
> I want to practice with networking kind of trials with
> server and client operating systems.
>
> will it work in VPC 2004. Please help

Thought you might be interested in this link too:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/virtualserver/default.mspx

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User