Any money in Wireless lan antennas?

geoff

This guy wants people to help his venture, what do you think?

Geoff.

---

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Geoff wrote:

> This guy wants people to help his venture, what do you think?
>
> Geoff.

In the brief line or so about antennas he showed a profound lack of
knowledge about the subject. Go ahead and send him some money, I'm sure
he'll make scads of dough and send you your share.

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Geoff wrote:

> This guy wants people to help his venture, what do you think?
>
> Geoff.

That's pretty damn funny! Since I wrote my response to Geoff, the
wording about the antennas changed on the website. hehe ...

Amazing how that works.

There are lots of scams using PayPal. That is supposed to lend this
legitimacy? Haven't you seen the illegal chain letter schemes using
PayPal? He says you have to have a bank account to use PayPal, not
true, only a credit card, and it doesn't even have to be any good.
Ask some of the folks screwed on E-bay, if they ever got their money
back from PayPal. Good luck.

Walk softly thru the land of the fire breathing dragons for thou
art crunchy and taste good with catsup. ...Wizzzer