Any money in Wireless lan antennas?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
July 25, 2004 8:05:42 PM

This guy wants people to help his venture, what do you think?

Geoff.

---
July 25, 2004 8:05:43 PM

Geoff wrote:

> This guy wants people to help his venture, what do you think?
>
> Geoff.

In the brief line or so about antennas he showed a profound lack of
knowledge about the subject. Go ahead and send him some money, I'm sure
he'll make scads of dough and send you your share.
July 25, 2004 8:05:43 PM

Geoff wrote:

> This guy wants people to help his venture, what do you think?
>
> Geoff.

That's pretty damn funny! Since I wrote my response to Geoff, the
wording about the antennas changed on the website. hehe ...

Amazing how that works.
Related resources
July 25, 2004 8:15:20 PM

This would help.

http://moneygifter.com

---
July 26, 2004 4:07:25 AM

There are lots of scams using PayPal. That is supposed to lend this
legitimacy? Haven't you seen the illegal chain letter schemes using
PayPal? He says you have to have a bank account to use PayPal, not
true, only a credit card, and it doesn't even have to be any good.
Ask some of the folks screwed on E-bay, if they ever got their money
back from PayPal. Good luck.

Walk softly thru the land of the fire breathing dragons for thou
art crunchy and taste good with catsup. ...Wizzzer
!