Giga-Byte GA-8IGXP

orc5

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2002
Where can I buy this motherboard? I can't find a single vendor in the US selling it. Is it released yet?

fatpat

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2002
Any news about this mobo? Sounds fantastic.

Maybe THG should start including estimated shipping dates. I find that a few of the MB reviewed never seem to make it to the market (ie: VIA P4XB333).

THG article updates would be great.

chuck232

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
I personally want to know when the SiS648 mobos actually ship. Is that Shuttle board shipping yet? I'd like to have a look at the ASUS/ABIT ones.

:smile: Help the n00bie!! :smile:

porsche

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2002
Gee, has anyone found any information about this MB yet? STILL no one selling it. The reviews say it should have been in production in May. There's no listing for it in Gigabyte's product page. There WAS a data sheet (with no links pointing to it!!!) but even that has been removed from the website. I emailed Gigabyte, several of their authorized distributors and resellers, and some websellers that carry Gigabyte, and NO ONE emailed me back (makes you wonder how responsive their tech support might be and whether you'd be better off buying from someone else). In any case, if anyone has any info, id love to hear from you.