Toolbars

May 18, 2004 8:56:03 PM

My ISP is Comcast and when I click on VIEW and Toolbars, somehow I lost all my Toolbars. It seems they are all disabled. I don't know how to enable them again. I would appreciate someone's help. Thank you.

More about : toolbars

Anonymous
May 19, 2004 2:06:15 PM

John,

iSearch causes this.

Toolbars are locked - Unable to customize toolbar and tool band:
http://209.68.48.119/sramesh2k/IEFAQ.htm
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/IEFAQ.htm

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell

What You Should Know About the Sasser Worm and It Variants:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.asp

!