Toolbars

My ISP is Comcast and when I click on VIEW and Toolbars, somehow I lost all my Toolbars. It seems they are all disabled. I don't know how to enable them again. I would appreciate someone's help. Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about toolbars

    John,

    iSearch causes this.

    Toolbars are locked - Unable to customize toolbar and tool band:
    http://209.68.48.119/sramesh2k/IEFAQ.htm
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/IEFAQ.htm

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell

    What You Should Know About the Sasser Worm and It Variants:
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.asp

    "John Knight" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93E04589-DE03-4370-8833-B1958478C11A@microsoft.com...
    My ISP is Comcast and when I click on VIEW and Toolbars, somehow I lost all my Toolbars. It seems they are all disabled. I don't know how to enable them again. I would appreciate someone's help. Thank you.

Internet Service Providers Microsoft Windows XP