Connecting a network drive

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

When trying to add a network drive I get the message "not enough server
storage is available to process this command". What does this mean? Thanks

On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:08:11 GMT, Don wrote:

> When trying to add a network drive I get the message "not enough server
> storage is available to process this command". What does this mean? Thanks

Err Msg: Not Enough Server Storage is Available...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;106167

If Norton's is installed, see:
http://service1.symantec.com/support/nsw.nsf/c851d9242b6f1c4d88256d8000469d43/23c023a837b5241188256d03005eb145?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam

--