search engine

I cannot change my default search engine in win XP Home
when I try to change it start/search/change preference/ internet search
behaviour

select new default engine nothing changes.
Any help please
1 answer Last reply
More about search engine

    Search page "Hijackings" are very common, to see if this
    is the case for you try these.

    Spybot "Search and Destroy"
    http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=download

    Spywareblaster
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sbdownload.html

    Spywareguard
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html

    Ad-aware
    http://www.lavasoft.de/

    CWS Shedder,Hijackthis,BHO Demon
    Hijackthis tutorial
    www.aumha.org/a/hjttutor.php

    winpatrol
    http://www.winpatrol.com/

    CWShredder (Line 313) Home page lock (Line 63)
    Hijack this (Line 116)

    Useful links about spyware.

    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/

    http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/