NO SOUND ???????

Had millennium & me ran great.Just put in windows xp home
edition in now no sound?? WHY Need HELP. Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about sound

    Need XP sound drivers.. available at all good soundcard manufacturer
    websites.. or maybe motherboard manufacturer websites if integrated.. be
    quick.. hurry to download before they are all used up.. over

  3. map said:

> [...]

  4. ^ was that a question? point?

    Congratulations on your first post.

Microsoft Windows XP