HOW TO PLAY PLAYSTATION GAME ON PC

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Playstation
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 22, 2006 7:35:27 PM

can anyone tel me that can we play playstation games on pc if yes,plz tell me how can we play.plz help me..i am using windows xp sp2

More about : play playstation game

September 23, 2006 5:14:23 PM

no u cant
September 25, 2006 2:16:12 AM

Quote:
can anyone tel me that can we play playstation games on pc if yes,plz tell me how can we play.plz help me..i am using windows xp sp2

If it was possible to play PS2 games on a PC, the purpose would be?........
September 25, 2006 6:10:32 PM

Quote:

to play ps2 games on a pc! :lol: 
September 25, 2006 6:47:42 PM

Quote:

to play ps2 games on a pc! :lol: 

but you can already do it on a console, with graphics built into the system. Its impossible to do, far as i know.
October 1, 2006 11:22:17 AM

u can play them with an emulator.
or at least PS1. use ePSXe. find it on
www.emulator-zone.com

the ps2 emulators dont play commercial games yet
October 5, 2006 4:36:33 AM

It's entirely possible to play PS1/PSX games on your PC. Make sure not to mention how to get ahold of PSX games though, I don't think the Mods will be to happy.
October 5, 2006 10:01:29 PM

you cqan play ANY(apart from xbox360) console game on your pc using a emulator.

i have one for SNES and Sega(great for sonic) and i have a PS2 emulator the cool thing is you can enable things like AA and AF in the games and play them at the resolution you want. please note however it is illegal to use ROMS if you dont have the original and if you dont have the original you can only keep the game rom for 24 hours(although i dont kno how they enforce that).

in google just type

console emulator

replace console with a console of your choice, you can even play amiga and commador 64 games lol.
October 6, 2006 2:27:24 AM

Quote:
if you dont have the original you can only keep the game rom for 24 hours(although i dont kno how they enforce that).
I don't know where you heard that rumor, but it is 100% false. It is illegal to download game ROMs unless you own the game. The 24 hour stuff it BS.
October 6, 2006 5:55:27 AM

but i have read in so many places that you can use it for 24hours whether u own the game or not. and if u own the original then u can use the rom 4ever.
I thought coz u can use it 4 24hours to test if u like the game if your considering buying the proper game
October 6, 2006 6:12:47 AM

Quote:
but i have read in so many places that you can use it for 24hours whether u own the game or not. and if u own the original then u can use the rom 4ever.
I thought coz u can use it 4 24hours to test if u like the game if your considering buying the proper game
Nope, if you don't own the game, then you can't download the ROM. Period.
October 6, 2006 9:18:57 AM

yeah thats right it is illegal tp d/l roms that you dont own. thei used to host game boy roms when i had my website. and i got owned coz it wasnt allowed and the 24 hour rule was all bs.

anyways. irc is also a wealth of knowledge. irc.rizon.net is a good server.
October 7, 2006 5:23:18 PM

There are a bunch (ive seen logitech) of controllers for PC that resemble incredibly to the PS one. Definetly a must have for heavy control games like DMC.
October 13, 2006 9:31:48 PM

It's a disclaimer they use to <b>sound</b> legal.

I don't think it's really legal even if you own the game but I'm not a lawyer :) 
Anonymous
January 14, 2010 8:52:21 AM

there is a ps1 emulator and a ps2 emulator find the here www.coolroms.com
January 14, 2010 11:08:44 AM

No ROM sites people, period. Emulation is legal, downloading ROMS/BIOS is not.

For the PSX, the emulators of choice are EPSXE 1.7 (Using Pete's GPU plugins) and pSX (Less configuration needed, but no way to improve image quality). In either case, you need a copy of the PSX BIOS...

My site of choice for emulators/news (nothing illegial hosted, of course) is www.zophar.net. Been around since the 90's, and the premire site off all things emulation.

My emulator choices:
Consoles:
NES: FCEU Ultra
Genesis: Gens/Gs & Kega Fusion
SNES: ZSNES
TG16: MagicEngine
PSX: EPSXE & pSX
N64: Project64
PS2: PCSX2 (making really good progress in the latest SVN revisions. Still hit or miss though...)
GC/Wii: Dolphin (Very hit or miss, but progress is being made)

Portable:
SMS/GG: Kega Fusion
GB/GBC/SGB: VisualBoyAdvance CE (If VisualBoyAdvance-M fixed the GB/GBC sound issues when loading savestates, that would replace the older CE fork)
GBA: VisualBoyAdvance-M
NDS: DeSmuMe & No$GBA

I've seen this topic pop up enough where I'm probably going to write a general emulation thread at some point...
!