flo

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2002

I have some programs that I can not open. I am new at this and need help.

thanks for your time.

"flo" <justmeflo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have some programs that I can not open. I am new at this and need help.
>
> thanks for your time.

Please supply some more specific details on what is failing to open:
-actual programs
-files
-other items

Many of us are on here daily with expertise or knowledge about computers
that runs the range from basic to expert (An expert I ain't nor never
pretended to be :) ). So someone will have an answer, especially those with
MVP after their names.

Malv

flo

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2002

I am referring to files in my photo's. They are all supposed to be .jpgs
and when I want to see them from the cd that I had them on they are just
files. I pop up screen pops up and tells me that windows cannot open this
file. I want them all to be Kodak as that is what I am using.
Hope this helps.

"Malvern" <thisis@fak> wrote in message news:c8of4t$36p$2@216.39.176.123...

> "flo" <justmeflo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I have some programs that I can not open. I am new at this and need
help.

> > thanks for your time.
> >
> Please supply some more specific details on what is failing to open:
> -actual programs
> -files
> -other items
>
> Many of us are on here daily with expertise or knowledge about computers
> that runs the range from basic to expert (An expert I ain't nor never
> pretended to be :) ). So someone will have an answer, especially those
with
> MVP after their names.
>
> Malv

flo

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2002

I put my cd in ( which I have downloaded photos onto the cd) ... they all
have the K for kodak on each file but when I click on it... it says it is an
invalid path file.

> I put my cd in ( which I have downloaded photos onto the cd) ... they
all
> have the K for kodak on each file but when I click on it... it says it is
an
> invalid path file.
>

> "flo" <justmeflo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I am referring to files in my photo's. They are all supposed to be
..jpgs
> > and when I want to see them from the cd that I had them on they are just
> > files. I pop up screen pops up and tells me that windows cannot open
this
> > file. I want them all to be Kodak as that is what I am using.
> > Hope this helps.

I hope others jump in here with an idea. As I read the above, the letter
"K" is the file extension; if that is the case, it is probably NOT a jpeg
(<filename>.jpg) and therefore probably not able to be opened except by a
special program make by Kodak. This is honestly out of my area of
expertise, so again, I hope others have and post an answer.

Good luck,

Malv