'help and support' won't open

May 22, 2004 4:55:39 PM

I set up a direct cable connection between my old ME
machine and the new XP one. It works fine, but now 'help
and support' will not open. Please render help and
support!

More about : support open

Anonymous
May 22, 2004 11:14:43 PM

Hi wnpigzfly,

Give Doug Knox's fix a try:
http://dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/fixwinxphelp.htm

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"wnpigzfly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I set up a direct cable connection between my old ME
> machine and the new XP one. It works fine, but now 'help
> and support' will not open. Please render help and
> support!
Anonymous
May 28, 2004 12:36:02 AM

thx, didn't fix . but I appreciate the tip
!