when using the mouse i have picked up the timer {egg
timer} for some reason. I have tried to change but when i
go to settings am unable to select another pointer. It is
there all of the time and started about a week ago. Any
suggestions? thanks Pauline

pauline wrote:
> when using the mouse i have picked up the timer {egg
> timer} for some reason. I have tried to change but when i
> go to settings am unable to select another pointer. It is
> there all of the time and started about a week ago. Any
> suggestions? thanks Pauline

Start>settings>control panel>mouse>pointers.
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

She said she was unable to select another pointer.