welcome screen

for some reason,in last couple of days,my welcome screen now comes with accompanying message ''1 unread e-mail message' under my picture. often,all my e-mail boxes are empty. i don't want this message to appear.how do i turn it off?
1 answer Last reply
More about welcome screen

    Hi,

    Install TweakUI for WinXP, it can disable this "feature"

    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Ron S." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > for some reason,in last couple of days,my welcome screen now comes with
    > accompanying message ''1 unread e-mail message' under my picture.
    > often,all my e-mail boxes are empty. i don't want this message to
    > appear.how do i turn it off?

Email Microsoft Windows XP