welcome screen

May 23, 2004 5:56:05 PM

for some reason,in last couple of days,my welcome screen now comes with accompanying message ''1 unread e-mail message' under my picture. often,all my e-mail boxes are empty. i don't want this message to appear.how do i turn it off?

More about : screen

Anonymous
May 23, 2004 10:55:27 PM

Hi,

Install TweakUI for WinXP, it can disable this "feature"
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert...

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/