Windows Explorer Error

When I try to access my online banking institution, I get an error that reads " The instruction at "0x03232290" referenced memory at "0x03232290". The memory could not be "read". Any ideas on how to fix this? I really need to access my account information. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Bill Robertson

B Robertson wrote:

> When I try to access my online banking institution, I get an error that reads " The instruction at "0x03232290" referenced memory at "0x03232290". The memory could not be "read". Any ideas on how to fix this? I really need to access my account information. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.
>
> Bill Robertson

The online banking program might have a conflict with
another application that is being used by the computer.
Is the proper online banking program being used with a
browser that is compatible with it (e.g., specific just
with IE 6.0-SP1 only) or any required plug-ins/add-ons
(e.g., Macromedia, etc.) up and running, and so on? On
the hardware side, the memory location on the physical
memory might be bad, if not used by another program. The
easier thing is to is to re-install the online banking
app; next, open the computer and check the memory and
if time permits, run some memory tests.

P.S.: And if in really a great hurry to get the account
information, use the telephone. If this service is not
available from the bank, then find a better one and move
the account to it.