Internet Links

Here's the problem: Netscape and Internet Explorer work just fine when
launched from the desktop icons, but when I click on a link in a document
or e-mail, the Netscape (my preference) screen opens up with the error
message "connection refused by host." The only way I can enable the URL is
by copying it and pasting it into Netscape manually. Ditto if I change the
default to IE.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

Try opening internet option in IE and on the program tab click reset web
settings