Cheats for Black Hawk Down-Team Saber- Please help

mark

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Where exactly do people get the file/software to cheat in Black Hawk
Down-Team Saber? It's like it is a guarded secret. I have about 20-30
people who I play with regularly, and 3 of them like to cheat like there's
no tomorrow. They won't devulge where they got their secrets from. Instead
they brag and continue to beat my team time after time. When the game is
over, they just say Ha Ha Ha! Most of the time when this happens, the Host
is not around to punt them. I would like to be able to say "two people can
play that game!" The cheats I've seen people use are: knifing while
comepletly invisible, emplacements cheats, walking through walls, shooting
through walls, and flying. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Mark

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I dont think youll get much assistance here as the group does not look
nicely on MP cheating. If it gets on your nevers that much, leave the game.
If they can't play without cheating then they obviously werent any good at
the game in the first place which is why they have to resort to cheats and
trainers.

Go find a server that does have an active admin and does kick and ban
cheaters and idiots. I think youll have a much better game knowing that ll
players are on the same level and thats when skill comes into its own.

Most of all, enjoy the game.....lifes too short to be serious!!

"Mark" <Mark@yeahright.com> wrote in message
> Where exactly do people get the file/software to cheat in Black Hawk
> Down-Team Saber? It's like it is a guarded secret. I have about 20-30
> people who I play with regularly, and 3 of them like to cheat like there's
> no tomorrow. They won't devulge where they got their secrets from. Instead
> they brag and continue to beat my team time after time. When the game is
> over, they just say Ha Ha Ha! Most of the time when this happens, the Host
> is not around to punt them. I would like to be able to say "two people can
> play that game!" The cheats I've seen people use are: knifing while
> comepletly invisible, emplacements cheats, walking through walls, shooting
> through walls, and flying. Please help. Thanks in advance.
>
> Mark

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Wot Tony said. N' if you have flame resistant underwear I'd put it on. Most
hear arn't as nice as Tony when it comes to ppl wanting cheats;O)

--
Kiwi;?<GD>
GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
"Tony" <anthonykitchen@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
>I dont think youll get much assistance here as the group does not look
>nicely on MP cheating. If it gets on your nevers that much, leave the
>game. If they can't play without cheating then they obviously werent any
>good at the game in the first place which is why they have to resort to
>cheats and trainers.
>
> Go find a server that does have an active admin and does kick and ban
> cheaters and idiots. I think youll have a much better game knowing that
> ll players are on the same level and thats when skill comes into its own.
>
> Most of all, enjoy the game.....lifes too short to be serious!!

> "Mark" <Mark@yeahright.com> wrote in message
>> Where exactly do people get the file/software to cheat in Black Hawk
>> Down-Team Saber? It's like it is a guarded secret. I have about 20-30
>> people who I play with regularly, and 3 of them like to cheat like
>> there's no tomorrow. They won't devulge where they got their secrets
>> from. Instead they brag and continue to beat my team time after time.
>> When the game is over, they just say Ha Ha Ha! Most of the time when this
>> happens, the Host is not around to punt them. I would like to be able to
>> say "two people can play that game!" The cheats I've seen people use are:
>> knifing while comepletly invisible, emplacements cheats, walking through
>> walls, shooting through walls, and flying. Please help. Thanks in
>> advance.
>>
>> Mark

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Thats the word....Boid :)

"John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:41d9c315@clear.net.nz...
> Wot Tony said. N' if you have flame resistant underwear I'd put it on.
> Most hear arn't as nice as Tony when it comes to ppl wanting cheats;O)
>
> --
> Kiwi;?<GD>
> GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> class???
> "Tony" <anthonykitchen@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
>>I dont think youll get much assistance here as the group does not look
>>nicely on MP cheating. If it gets on your nevers that much, leave the
>>game. If they can't play without cheating then they obviously werent any
>>good at the game in the first place which is why they have to resort to
>>cheats and trainers.
>>
>> Go find a server that does have an active admin and does kick and ban
>> cheaters and idiots. I think youll have a much better game knowing that
>> ll players are on the same level and thats when skill comes into its own.
>>
>> Most of all, enjoy the game.....lifes too short to be serious!!

>> "Mark" <Mark@yeahright.com> wrote in message
>>> Where exactly do people get the file/software to cheat in Black Hawk
>>> Down-Team Saber? It's like it is a guarded secret. I have about 20-30
>>> people who I play with regularly, and 3 of them like to cheat like
>>> there's no tomorrow. They won't devulge where they got their secrets
>>> from. Instead they brag and continue to beat my team time after time.
>>> When the game is over, they just say Ha Ha Ha! Most of the time when
>>> this happens, the Host is not around to punt them. I would like to be
>>> able to say "two people can play that game!" The cheats I've seen people
>>> use are: knifing while comepletly invisible, emplacements cheats,
>>> walking through walls, shooting through walls, and flying. Please help.
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Mark

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

dont cheat play it as it is and play a lot than u wil gete beter

fu

"Tony" <anthonykitchen@spam.msn.com> schreef in bericht
> Thats the word....Boid :)

> "John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
>> Wot Tony said. N' if you have flame resistant underwear I'd put it on.
>> Most hear arn't as nice as Tony when it comes to ppl wanting cheats;O)
>>
>> --
>> Kiwi;?<GD>
>> GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
>> class???
>> "Tony" <anthonykitchen@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
>>>I dont think youll get much assistance here as the group does not look
>>>nicely on MP cheating. If it gets on your nevers that much, leave the
>>>game. If they can't play without cheating then they obviously werent any
>>>good at the game in the first place which is why they have to resort to
>>>cheats and trainers.
>>>
>>> Go find a server that does have an active admin and does kick and ban
>>> cheaters and idiots. I think youll have a much better game knowing that
>>> ll players are on the same level and thats when skill comes into its
>>> own.
>>>
>>> Most of all, enjoy the game.....lifes too short to be serious!!

>>> "Mark" <Mark@yeahright.com> wrote in message

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Go to this site www.anticheatguild.com and post your PCID and player
name then ask the same question, they will help you.

GOD-CGS- wrote:
> Go to this site www.anticheatguild.com and post your PCID and player
> name then ask the same question, they will help you.
>
> "jhslagter" <jhslagter@home.nl> wrote in message news:<cteem6$j7e$1@news6.zwoll1.ov.home.nl>...
>
>>dont cheat play it as it is and play a lot than u wil gete beter
>>
>>fu
>>
>>"Tony" <anthonykitchen@spam.msn.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>>Thats the word....Boid :)

>>>"John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message