Single User - Wnat No Password

I am the only users on a Windows XP system. I do not want to enter an ID and password. How can I prevent this?
1 answer Last reply
More about single user wnat password

    Click Start, click Run, and type control userpasswords2.
    Clear the Users must enter a username and password to use
    this computer check box. Click Apply. Enter the user name
    and password you wish to automatically log on with, and
    then click OK. Click OK again and you're all done.

    Good Luck !

Microsoft Windows XP