Single User - Wnat No Password

May 24, 2004 11:26:10 AM

I am the only users on a Windows XP system. I do not want to enter an ID and password. How can I prevent this?
Anonymous
May 24, 2004 11:53:56 AM

Click Start, click Run, and type control userpasswords2.
Clear the Users must enter a username and password to use
this computer check box. Click Apply. Enter the user name
and password you wish to automatically log on with, and
then click OK. Click OK again and you're all done.

Good Luck !

!