Confused About my home page

every time l sign on to my home page which is msn
PROSEARCH come on under the page at the bottom of my
page .where my START button is
l have try to many of times to take it off and unloaded it
but it keeps on comming back
please tell me how l can disolve this problem l dont want
it on my computer.
can some please help me with this.
Dilyde2@yahoo.com

Have you tried running a spyware and adaware program?

Hi

Try the following programs to see what - if any - spyware your system has on
it:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html