Local login vs Network login

We have a computer that is used in the office and
sometimes outside the office. In both cases, the user
logs in as 'tomh'. However, in Documents and
settings, 'tomh' and 'tomh.server' exists as seperate
users. How can I syncronize these or force it to use just
one?

Thanks,

Tom
1 answer Last reply
More about local login network login

    in documents and settings, copy the contents of the
    profile you want to use into the other. there's no way
    to automatically synchronize these. it is strictly manual.

Login Office Windows XP