Local login vs Network login

May 24, 2004 4:39:50 PM

We have a computer that is used in the office and
sometimes outside the office. In both cases, the user
logs in as 'tomh'. However, in Documents and
settings, 'tomh' and 'tomh.server' exists as seperate
users. How can I syncronize these or force it to use just
one?

Thanks,

Tom
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 12:37:44 PM

in documents and settings, copy the contents of the
profile you want to use into the other. there's no way
to automatically synchronize these. it is strictly manual.

!